Skip Steps 1 & 3

Exploring that Awkward Time of Life in between Grad School and Marriage.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Come with me...and you'll be...in a world...of pure imagination

Imagine my surprise when I got home yesterday, only to find a huge commotion going on in front of New Brunswick County Hospital across the street from my apartment. The reasons for this were two-fold: One, when I left that morning there was no hospital across the street from my apartment. And two, the last time I checked there was no such thing as New Brunswick County (at least around these parts).

After a few inquires, it turns out that the Wilmington film industry is once again churning out something more that just One Tree Hill, and it's about freakin' time I might add. Apparently this particular project is a horror/slasher flick starring gruff-voiced rapper DMX. And "New Brunswick County Hospital" is actually the sciences building at Cape Fear Community College with a few temporary cosmetic upgrades. Here's a crappy pic:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home