Skip Steps 1 & 3

Exploring that Awkward Time of Life in between Grad School and Marriage.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Is there anything more pointless than...

the "recall email" feature on Microsoft Outlook? I received two of these emails this week, and it's basically just a new message saying to ignore the first one. Isn't it just as easy to, oh I don't know, send out a new message saying "Sorry, ignore that last email I sent"?

It would be different if it actually sucked the original email out of the receiver's inbox, but it does nothing like that. If you email your boss to call him cock-sucking asshole, and then "recall" it, he's still going to see that you called him a cock-sucking asshole.

I don't get it.

(Now if I can only become the #1 Google result for a "cock-sucking asshole" search. Actually, on second thought, nevermind).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home