Skip Steps 1 & 3

Exploring that Awkward Time of Life in between Grad School and Marriage.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Cram This in Your Listen-holes! April '06

This month's collection of songs that are new and not so new, but have found their way to my eardrums.
  1. Josh Rouse - Giving it Up
  2. Stereophonics - Dakota
  3. Bitman and Roban - Tatita
  4. Fountains of Wayne - Hackensack
  5. Cities - A Theme
  6. Kelley Stoltz - Underwater's Where the Action is
  7. Arctic Monkeys - Riot Van
  8. Mobius Band - The Loving Sounds of Static
  9. American Eyes - Radio
  10. Bitstream - Eno's Corridor
  11. Ben Lee - Catch My Disease
  12. The Pillcrushers - Everyday
  13. MSTRKRFT - Easy Love
  14. Pretty Girls Make Graves - Pyrite Pedestal
  15. The Raconteurs - Steady, As She Goes
  16. AJ Croce - One and Only
  17. Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - Parallel or Together
  18. The Bomb Circle - Pushed to the Margins
  19. Rock Kills Kid - Hide Away
  20. Tarkio - Tristan and Iseult

2 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM , Blogger The Brewer Patriot said...

    catch my disease is a great song. the whole song is just so happy all the way through. everybody singing along. good things. good picks this month once again. a few in there i haven't heard and will be checking out today. my music suggestions to you: the new Built to Spill album and the Tapes n' Tapes album.

     
  • At 9:59 PM , Blogger jonphiwil said...

    Yeah I've been meaning to get my hands on the new Built to Spill, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I heard a song from Tapes n' Tapes the other day (can't remember the name of it), and it definitely sounded like something I could get into.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home