Skip Steps 1 & 3

Exploring that Awkward Time of Life in between Grad School and Marriage.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Mixtape: March

Here's what's been playing on my ipod/cd player/radio over the past 31 or so days:

  1. Kelley Stoltz - Ever Thought of Coming Back
  2. Say Anything - Alive with the Glory of Love
  3. Rilo Kiley - Portions for Foxes
  4. Jack Johnson - Broken
  5. Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen
  6. Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor
  7. Deadboy and the Elephant Men - Ancient Man
  8. The Minus 5 - My Life as a Creep
  9. Okkervil River - No Key, No Plan
  10. 46Bliss - Desire Give Way
  11. Ambulance LTD - New English
  12. Colossus - Thripney Bits
  13. Editors - Munich
  14. Guillemots - Trains to Brazil
  15. Pearl Jam - World Wide Suicide
  16. Nine Black Alps - Cosmopolitan
  17. The Rogers Sisters - Never Learn to Cry
  18. Short Round - Cleansing, Cut, and Scrap
  19. Warren Zane - Ella's Arms
  20. Portastic - Oh My Sweet Carolina

3 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM , Blogger The Brewer Patriot said...

    The incredibleness that is the similarities in the exact songs we are listening to never ceases to astound me. That Kelly Stoltz is awesome. And I have been prett much playing that Rilo Kiley CD over and over - even though it is like a year old now.

     
  • At 8:31 PM , Blogger jonphiwil said...

    Yeah, Kelley Stoltz is a pretty recent discovery for me, but I'm really starting to get into it. I've never been a huge Rilo Kiley fan, but the Yahoo "Indie" internet radio station has had it in pretty heavy rotation as of late, and that song has grown on me. I didn't even realize it was like a year old already.

     
  • At 3:26 PM , Blogger The Brewer Patriot said...

    yeah dude, came out in August of 2004.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home