Skip Steps 1 & 3

Exploring that Awkward Time of Life in between Grad School and Marriage.

Friday, December 29, 2006

I Am Not Alone

Oh, how I love all the "Best of" and "Worst of" lists that inevitably pop up this time each year. This one from msnbc.com, lists and then discusses the worst songs of '06:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16300742/

I really only take issue with two of the picks - not that the songs area great, but I feel there are worse ones out there - but aside from that I think it's pretty much dead-on. Best quotes from the explanations....

On Fergie's "London Bridge" - "To be fair, this song isn’t quite as annoying as last year’s 'My Humps.' (But what is?)"

And on Hinder's "Lips of an Angel" - "
This song sounds like it was scooped from Nickelback’s septic tank."

Great stuff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home