Skip Steps 1 & 3

Exploring that Awkward Time of Life in between Grad School and Marriage.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

She Drove a Milan Right Into My Heart

I completely ripped this off a radio show I listen to, but I'm thinking about doing a regular feature on this blog called "Is this weird?" It's a fairly simple premise - I reveal a little personal quirk/habit/idea, and then it's up to you to decide whether that thing is normal or if it's something I should probably keep to myself from now on.

So consider this entry #1 in the series: I have a huge TV-crush on that girl in the Mercury ads. I would never drive a Mercury, that background song is horrible, and that weird little vest she's sporting can go, but I could watch this commercial over and over. I think she's beautiful, and definitely my type.

Weird?



2 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM , Blogger The Brewer Patriot said...

    NOT weird. i thought the same thing. And I agree about the vest. I don't really know much about fashion, but it looks ridiculous.

     
  • At 9:49 AM , Blogger Andy said...

    eh, i could take her or leave her. The rape victim that House treated last night however? She was HOT.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home