Skip Steps 1 & 3

Exploring that Awkward Time of Life in between Grad School and Marriage.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Some Thoughts

  • So is anyone else super-pumped that Ghost Hunters is back on? This show is so good. For anyone unfamiliar, the title is pretty self-explanatory - think your house is haunted? Give 'em a call and they'll check it out for you! Scientific in its approach, and always seeking to disprove first, it's always creepy whenever they break down a deem a place "haunted."
  • I have not joined the "next-gen" video game ranks as of yet, but I feel an Xbox 360 may be in my near future. Even with my load of PS2 games sitting unused on my shelf (the 'ol PS2 died nearly a year ago), the upcoming releases of Halo 3 and Grand Theft Auto 4 with exclusive Xbox content may tip the scales in that direction.
  • After a 27-year comprehensive study, I've determined the following when it comes to females - 49% are not attractive enough to date; 49% are too hot and out of my league; 2% are attractive, approachable, and completely uninterested in me.
  • Have you seen that Hardee's/Carl's Jr. commercial where the two "cool guys" are sitting in the diner, when the "dorky waiter" comes up and starts naming the establishment's dessert selection? What a couple of douchebags! A simple "no, thanks" will do the trick. Do you have to sit there and mock the guy just because he's overweight and he's not wearing a trendy graphic tee? I literally can't watch the ad; it's too painful. (Sorry, it doesn't seem to be on YouTube...maybe it's just a regional spot)
  • Warrant is very underrated in the world of hair bands/glam rockers. Whenever you're sitting around talking 80's metal, Warrant is always the band that gets overlooked. They really had some great songs, though. If nothing else, the following should be on your iPod: "Heaven," "Sometimes She Cries,""Where the Down Boys Go," and "Uncle Tom's Cabin." (You've probably already got "Cherry Pie").
  • I'm growing quite scared of something....that Transformers will be terrible. I just want it to be awesome, but Michael Bay's involvement with the project makes me nervous. Transformers were THE thing from my formative years, and I don't think I can seeing it maligned on the big screen. Please, don't let this be another Miami Vice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home