Skip Steps 1 & 3

Exploring that Awkward Time of Life in between Grad School and Marriage.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

January 2006: The Mixtape

After I posted my 2005: The Soundtrack track listing earlier this month, I got the idea to try to do a similar posting for what I'm listening to month-to-month. If nothing else, it'll make my "2006: The Soundtrack" post much easier to write at the end of the year.

The list for January isn't too heavy on new stuff, mostly because lately I've only been listening to the CDs I got for Christmas. There are a few new tracks I've come across, though, and also some that have been around awhile that I'm just now discovering or re-discovering for myself.
  1. Shout Out Louds - Never Ever
  2. Stars - Ageless Beauty
  3. Kanye West - Touch the Sky
  4. Ryan Adams - When Will You Come Back Home
  5. The Magic Numbers - I See You, You See Me
  6. Daft Punk - Human After All
  7. My Morning Jacket - Anytime
  8. The Decemberists - The Sporting Life
  9. Super Furry Animals - Walk You Home
  10. Superchunk - Phone Sex
  11. Brand New - The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot
  12. Mates of State - Goods (All in Your Head)
  13. Motion City Soundtrack - Everything is Alright
  14. Youth Group - Forever Young
  15. Coldplay - Green Eyes
  16. Death Cab for Cutie - Brothers in a Hotel Bed
  17. Fruit Bats - Legs of Bees
  18. Kings of Leon - Kings of the Rodeo
  19. Laura Viers - Galaxies
  20. Cosmic Rough Riders - Kill the Time

1 Comments:

  • At 11:56 PM , Blogger The Brewer Patriot said...

    Dude, I love that Laura Viers song Galaxies. I was thinking that if we pooled our CD and song collection, it would be incredible --- but then I realized that I had the CDs containing 11 of the songs you put on and just have the MP3s of 6 others. So, it would be so much incredible as it would repetitious.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home