Skip Steps 1 & 3

Exploring that Awkward Time of Life in between Grad School and Marriage.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Because Chuck Norris Told Me to...

Lately I've been coming to terms with a paradox in my life: I love exercising/playing sports, and I've been on more high school/rec/intramural teams than I could list...BUT...at the same time, I am also incredibly lazy. Essentially, I'd jump right into a basketball game being played right outside my apartment, but I'm sure as hell not going to drive across town to participate.

I guess this contradiction has been with me my whole life, but it's been especially prevalent ever since law school wrapped up almost 2 years ago (and on a side note....holy crap...law school was nearly 2 years ago....geez). See, when I was younger my mom would drive me to and from practice/games; in high school most sports took place immediately after school and I was there anyway; in college it was a similar situation, plus the fact that you have all kinds of time to dick around in college; law school was a little more challenging in that regard, but not too much.

Then I started working....

And when I get home at the end of a long, crappy day, the last thing I want to do is change clothes, pack up a gym bag, head off again, etc.

I need instant gratification.

That's where Chuck Norris comes in...or at least the product he's been pitching for the last 10 years or so. Enter the Total Gym.

It sets up perfectly in my living room, but folds up and can hide in the corner when needed. Lots of exercises, no leaving the house. If ever there a was product designed with me in mind, it is this one.

Thanks Chuck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home