Skip Steps 1 & 3

Exploring that Awkward Time of Life in between Grad School and Marriage.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Anyone Else?

Have you ever just been sitting there when all of the sudden you get the overwhelming urge to hop on a camel and trek through the Moroccan desert?

If so, 1) we really need to hang out, and 2) you need to check out these links:
http://ricksteves.com/plan/destinations/beyond/morocco.htm
http://www.busabout.com/default.asp?action=article&ID=447

Yes, I have been putting in some pretty long hours at work lately. Why do you ask?

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM , Blogger SuperBee said...

    Morocco is sort of awful. I almost bought a ticket to Malaysia, Bali and Thailand, however.

    Except I don't have enough days off work to actually go.

    ::sigh::

     
  • At 6:40 PM , Blogger jonphiwil said...

    Haha, yeah I was slightly drunk-ish when I posted this. However since then I've really started thinking about how bad I'd like to travel to any place that is not eastern North Carolina. Morocco just seemed very exotic at the time. I've heard from several people that Thailand is unbelievable, and that's one I wouldn't mind checking out for myself. Maybe next summer sometime...I also have to build up some more time off from work before I could do anything like that.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home