Skip Steps 1 & 3

Exploring that Awkward Time of Life in between Grad School and Marriage.

Friday, September 15, 2006

A Graphical Explanation of Why I Haven't Been Posting Much Lately

My firm does business all over the state, and as such, the caseload is divided up by county. Ever since I started, I've been assigned to work on all the cases from these counties:


Last week, we had two people quit. Until we can hire some new folks, I'm responsible for the caseload from these counties:

Yesterday I got to see both the SC and VA borders (and numerous places in between) over the course of an 18-hour day. It was awesome*.




*This statement is actually a lie. It was not awesome at all.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:23 AM , Blogger SuperBee said...

    Did you buy some fireworks at South Of the Border? Did you visit Pedro?

    Did you stop by the African Coffee Shop?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home