Skip Steps 1 & 3

Exploring that Awkward Time of Life in between Grad School and Marriage.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Sir Toggleberry's Unethical Excursion to the Uncharted Continent: August 2006

I know you've all been in suspense over this month's edition of my favorite tracks post. "Why hasn't it been posted yet?," and "How will I know what I should be listening to now?" are the two most frequesntly asked questions I've been asked*. The first one is easy to answer: I spent the whole weekend at the beach, nowhere near my computer/internet. As for the second, here's what you should be listening to right now:
  1. Chad Rex and the Victorstands: Cities by Hotels
  2. The Muckrakers: Slip Away
  3. Drag the River: Me and Joe Went Out to California
  4. CL Smooth: American Me
  5. Girlsareshort: Perfect Sound Always
  6. Gin Blossoms: Learning the Hard Way**
  7. Our Lady of the Highway: Lord Stop the Bar
  8. Ghost Buffalo: Ruin Everything
  9. Phillipians: New Inspiration
  10. Kaki King: Yellowcake
  11. Gomez: See the World
  12. Barenaked Ladies: Easy***
  13. Heartless Bastards: All the Time
  14. Quantic: An Announcement to Answer
  15. Carey Ott: January


*No one has actually asked me these, or any other questions regarding this post
**Yes, you read that right, the Gin Blossums are back!
***Same goes for the Barenaked Ladies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home